Ok, there is really only 1 way to animate in Clara, and that is making use of the key frames. now there are multiple steps to this, so just hang in there.
- select the object you want to move.
- go to the "transform" tab
- put the object at your desired starting point
- press on the word "translation". at this time, the word should turn RED. if it turns red, you have made a key frame. key frames are on the timeline at the bottom of the screen and they are the color ORANGE. you can move these key frames by pressing and holding them.
- move the object to the desired point and move the RED BAR on the timeline to the same spot. MAKE SURE THAT THE RED BAR IS NOT ON THE FIRST KEY FRAME YOU CREATED, OTHERWISE THAT FRAME WILL BE DELETED AND IT WILL LOOK SLOPPY!!!!
- once everything is moved to it's desired outcome, press on "translation" again. before you press it, the word should be ORANGE. if it is not orange, then you accidentally moved the first key frame.
- After pressing translation, your animation should be ready to go.